Members can be assured they will enjoy the very best in hospitality be it on or off the course. Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa offers the following annual memberships:
Corporate Golf Membership Package
To build relationships, establish valuable new contact, reward clients and team members, our Corporate Golf Partnership is the perfect solution. Membership is designed to be flexible so that you can easily entertain your clients in a way that suits your needs. The membership package gives you access to both our courses for you and up to 3 guests per day. Available as a 5 or 7 day package and includes corporate membership benefits.
- One Four Ball on the Championship Old Course every day guaranteed
- Branding of one floodlit Driving Range Bay
Corporate Golf Membership also include:
- 12 Months Off Peak Leisure Membership allowing the registered member & guest access to leisure facilities including gym, pool, sauna, Jacuzzi & steam room.
- VIP Privilege Card with £100 credit
- 20% discount off Driving Range Balls
- 10% discount off food in the L37 Restaurant & 19th Hole
- 20% off beverages in the L37 Restaurant & 19th Hole
- 50% off buggy hire on the 18 hole Old Course
- 10& off soft goods in the Golf Shop
- 10% off Golf Instruction
- 20% off Day Delegate/Residential Delegate packages
- A special rate of £75.00 room only when attending a function at Formby Hall (subject to availability)
For more details please contact the Golf Membership team on 01704 875699 or click here to enquire.
Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa offers the following annual memberships:
- 7 Day Membership Monday to Sunday
- 5 Day Membership Monday to Friday
- Over 75 Membership
- Colt Membership Between 18 and 24 years inclusive
- Junior Membership Up to and including 17 years
- Discounted joint spouse memberships
Additional Golf Membership benefits:
- Club Competition every Saturday and Sunday
- Monthly Midweek Competitions
- Golf on the Woodhey Dunes Course
- Weekly midweek Woodhey Dunes Competitions
- Members only tee times
- Seniors Competition Monday
- Ladies Day Tuesday
- Club Knock-Out Competitions
- Team Matches in Local Senior & Junior Leagues
- Active Social Calendar and Club Away Days
Golf members benefit from an attractive discount scheme across the resort including savings on:
- Food & Beverage
- Golf Shop
- PGA Golf Academy Tuition
- Driving Range Balls
- Leisure & Spa Memberships
For more details please contact Mark Williams, Golf Manager on 01704 875 699 or click here to enquire.
Take the opportunity to join one of the finest PAR 3 courses, host to the PGA North Region PAR 3 Championship. 12 month membership comes with a host of extras including access to all golf academy facilities and driving range.
- Golf on the fantastic 9 hole course
- Access to Academy facilities including putting green and chipping area
- NEW for 2016 – Discounted driving range balls
- NEW for 2016 – Discounted Food & Beverage in the 19th hole and L37
- NEW for 2016 – 10% discount in the Golf Shop
- FREE personal swing check
- 10% reduction on individual lessons
- Membership Card and Bag Tag
- Weekly midweek members competitions
Woodhey Dunes Course Membership is ideal for:
- New golfers looking to develop their game and bridge the gap from driving range to full membership.
- Established golfers or club members looking to develop their iron play and short game.
- Golfers with a busy schedule keen to retain a club membership.
- Golfing families requiring a membership that parents and kids can enjoy and play together.
7 day membership Adult price = £375 5 day membership Adult price = £275 In addition Golf members benefit from an attractive discount scheme across the resort including savings on Food & beverage, products in the Golf shop, PGA Golf Academy tuition, Driving range and Leisure & Spa memberships. For more details please contact the Golf Membership team on 01704 875699 or click here to enquire.