With the current global impact on travel plans, we appreciate that you may have queries regarding your upcoming reservation with us at Formby Hall Golf Resort and Spa.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to the resort and would like to advise you of the arrangements in place at the resort to comply with the Corona Virus guidelines and legislation.
Please see the following information below:
- All guests will have their temperature checked on arrival at the resort ANYONE with a temperature over 37.8 will be refused entry – there is also a Track & Trace system in operation at reception where guests who are not resident leave their contact details.
- Golfers will also have their temperatures taken on the 1st Tee again ANYONE with a temperature over 37.8 will be asked to leave the resort – there is also a ‘Track & Trace’ system in operation on the 1st Tee where non-resident golfers must leave their contact details.
Do I have to wear a face covering during my stay and will Team Members also be wearing face coverings?
- All the resort team members are all wearing visors around the resort and guests are asked to wear face coverings in all public areas of the hotel. Face masks are available throughout the resort please ask our reception staff if you require a mask. Alternatively, they can be purchased in the Golf Shop.
Is the resort actively promoting social distancing guidelines?
- We operate stringent social distancing throughout the resort to ensure that both guest and team members can feel safe and comfortable while on the property. Guests are reminded to comply with social distancing throughout the resort.
Are public areas of the resort cleaned more frequently for guest?
- We have put in place additional cleaning measures in the resort to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
Are there hand sanitizers available throughout the resort?
- There are many hand sanitising stations in the public areas of the resort and guests are encouraged to use them frequently.
Will the Leisure Suite & Spa be open and what guidelines will be in place?
- The Fitness Suite, Swimming Pool and Poolside Spa Facilities are temporarily closed until further notice due to government guidelines.
- The Spa will continue to be available for guests or members for treatments only.
Playing Golf & Socialising in bar/restaurant before/after playing
- Only play allowed is maximum Groups of 4s– players must decide on their playing group and stay within their group from start to end of their visit.
- We request currently that you do not interact with other golfers and remain within your group either inside or on the golf course.
- Members and guests can dine in the Fairway Restaurant with someone from their household or bubble, tables for single use will be offered.
- Tables must not be ‘pulled’ together either inside or outside the bar areas and we ask that you do not swap tables at any time.
- Buggies are for single use only
Will the Fairway Grill be open and what guidelines are in place?
- The Fairway Bar is temporarily closed until further notice.
- The Fairway Restaurant is open with social distancing in place and available for members, guests and residents for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- For non-residents dining pre-booking is essential.
- Evening opening time in the restaurant will be 5pm with the last orders at 8.30pm. Booking required.
- Alcohol can only be served with a light meal or main course; we cannot service alcohol without food, including with room service.
- We ask all hotel guests to book a table for breakfast at check in. Breakfast slots available 7am – 10am.
Hotel & Spa bookings
- Bookings are not accepted, or customers admitted onto the premises if:
- Groups include more than one household and support bubble if they will be located indoors
- Groups include more than one household and support bubble, or more than 6 people if the group includes multiple households, if they will be located outdoors
- Customers are not permitted to join other groups inside the premises (including outdoor areas such as beer gardens)
If you have any questions at any time prior to your visit regarding the procedures the resort is following please contact the reservation team Tel: 01704 875 699
We look forward to welcoming you to the resort and to ensuring you have a comfortable, enjoyable and memorable stay.
With Best Wishes
15th October 2020