COVID 19 – Health and Safety
Committed to delivering a clean and safe environment through health and safety protocols
One of our highest priorities is the health, safety, and security of our guests, team members, and business partners. COVID-19 has fundamentally changed the way we live, and we have adjusted our daily operations to fit within the new normal. Together with a team of experts, we have developed enhanced health and safety processes and safety protocols. These rigorous cleanliness and disinfection procedures have been created in partnership with Shield Safety Group and are designed to ensure your safety and peace of mind from check-in to check-out.
WHAT ARE THE PROTOCOLS?
A resort-wide protocol has been implemented providing additional cleaning and disinfection routines increased attention to safety in communal spaces, protective equipment, and updated training for team members. Our resort managers and team members are briefed and continuously updated on these protocols, which describe specific processes and measures designed to make you feel confident when you visit us.
1. Physical & Social distancing: Implement physical distancing measures throughout the hotel, using Floor stickers, Queuing guidelines & one-way flow system.
2. Increase cleaning and disinfecting: Increase cleaning and disinfecting frequency throughout the hotel & resort, paying particular attention to high-touch points.
3. Air circulation: Improve air circulation processes to increase air quality, were possible improved ventilation with external doors being open.
4. Protective barrier: Installation of protective screens at the Hotel, Golf and Leisure Reception desks.
5. Sanitizing stations: Install alcohol-based hand sanitizing stations near the Hotel, Golf and Spa entrance as well as around all public areas.
6. Disinfect key cards: Provide clean and disinfected key cards upon check-in.
7. In Room Cleaning: Information card highlighting the high touch points cleaned within all our guest bedrooms. Once all rooms are clean all rooms will be sealed on completion ready to welcome all our guests.
8. Travel-size hand sanitizer: Provide each guest room with a travel-size hand sanitizer.
9. TV remote: Provide a clean and disinfected TV remote in an individually sealed and protective bag.
10. Linen: Wash all linen at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
11. Leisure, Spa and Golf areas: Provide sanitizer and disinfectant wipes in our Spa, leisure and Golf Areas. High touch point cleaned on a regular basis. Golf Trollies and Buggies Sanitized before and after each use.
12. Express check-out: Express check-out provided to minimize contact with team members.
13. Methods of payment: Cash-free methods of payment available.
14. Grab and Go Breakfast: Offer individually packaged and other grab-and-go food options at Breakfast.
15. Bars and Restaurants: Space tables apart in restaurants and bars to provide physical distancing. Single use Food and Beverage menus.
16. Food safety: Adhere to the strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages. Single use condiments used in all food outlets.
17. Team training: Team members provided with a comprehensive hygiene and prevention training program.
18. Team member temperature checks: Administer temperature checks for team members and suppliers.
19. Team member PPE: Provide team members with personal protective equipment. Face masks and Shields available to all staff members