Not only do we offer luxurious accommodation, we’ve a host of exciting extras on offer:
- Test your skills on our 18 hole Championship Old Course and PGA Golf Academy.
- A workout in our state-of-the-art leisure club and pool.
- A walk in our stunning grounds or a stroll along Formby Beach and Pine Woods.
Our Christmas Accommodation Package includes a two nights’ stay in a Classic room. Add an extra night for only £89 per room, per night, bed and breakfast.
Arrive full of excitement on Christmas Eve
- Check-in to one of our luxurious rooms*
- Afternoon Tea on arrival from 12.30pm – 4pm
- 3 course dinner served in the Diplomat Suite 6pm – 8pm
- Option of attending Midnight Mass at our local church
- Retire with a glass of Mulled Wine
The Big Day
- Wake up to our delicious Formby Hall Festive Breakfast 8am – 11am
- Option to enjoy Christmas Lunch from £89 per adult and £42.50 per child Including a visit from Santa with a gift for every child (pre-booking essential)
- Evening Dinner for the family 6pm – 8pm
Depart full of Christmas Cheer on Boxing Day
- Wake up to our delicious Formby Hall Festive Breakfast
Price – £400 for two people for two night. £25 per child per night 2 – 12 years.
*Executive and Deluxe upgrades available on request from £40 per night. Non-refundable 50% deposit per room. Full pre-payment required 21 days prior.
Terms & Conditions
Due to restrictions we are able to offer tables up to a maximum of six guests, for parties over this size we will try our very best to allocate your tables near to each other. All table reservations will be in line with government guidelines complying with social distancing measures. A non-refundable or transferable deposit of £10.00 per person is required to secure all bookings for Christmas Day – Full balance will be required 21 days prior to your arrival date at the resort. 50% deposit is required when booking your Christmas Break with full balance taken 21 days prior.